About Pi Kappa Phi
Pi Kappa Phi was founded on
December 10, 1904 at the College of Charleston in Charleston, South
Carolina. The seven founding members were Andrew Alexander Kroeg,
Jr., Simon Fogarty, Jr. Lawrence Harry Mixson, A. Pelzer Wagener,
Thomas F. Mosimann, Theodore "Teddy" Barnwell Kelly, and James
Fogarty. Today Pi Kapp's everywhere still revere these great men and
their ideals of the true meaning of brotherhood. Look here for more
information about the National Pi Kappa Phi Organization.
The very first Coat of Arms was created on March
18, 1909. The present day Coat of Arms has received numerous
modifications throughout the history of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity.